db8 Site Dev
|Release Date||2016-07-07 02:00|
A Joomla Site Development Tool (Component + Module) to improve your workflow with Joomla website development. You can create your own checklist.
For example for all articles that you need to write for your website and check off when completed.
The component has an option to generate a Live Checklist so that you can easly keep track of all things-to-do before the website can go live.
The Live Checklist that can be generated is based on the awesome Live Checklist created by Rene Kreijveld.
With the Component you can create Checklist Categories, Checklist items and manage the Checklist.
The Module will display an Administrator Module with overview of the Checklist, that is clickable to a (filtered) Checklist.
Code & for submitting bug reports: https://github.com/pe7er/db8sitedev
Please submit a review at: http://extensions.joomla.org/
- Create some Checklist Categories
- Create a list of Check Items that you want on your checklist
- Manage your Checklist by toggling items on or off
- Import/Export your Checklist (e.g. for use on other website) e.g. a default Site Checklist.
- Dashboard with overview of the checklist status.
Included language files:
- en-GB (UK English)
- da-DK (Danish)
- fr-FR (French)
- nl-NL (Dutch)
- de-DE (German)
- Version 0.9.4 [07-July-2016)
Corrected some issues, moved Import/Export to Checklist page
- Version 0.9.3 [28-June-2016)
Added Language File: French
Corrected some issues with unpublished categories, added Notes
- Version 0.9.2 [14-June-2016]
Added Import + Export functionality
Added Language Files: Danish, Dutch & German
- Version 0.9.1 [13-June-2016]
Added new Dashboard with overview of status of all Checked Items.
Added "Check All/Uncheck all" option on Checklist
Corrected error with Category Count Item filters
- Version 0.9.0 [7-June-2016]
First BETA version with Component + Module